JOB OPP: Burien Arts Association Is Seeking An Executive Director
The Burien Arts Association is seeking an Executive Director.
This is for a 501-C3 non-profit providing opportunities in the arts for South King County.
The director works in partnership with the Board of Directors to provide leadership, vision and direction for the Burien Arts Association and the Burien Art Gallery.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Promote gallery, performing and other arts events
- Oversee the design and print all promotional material
- Conduct openings
- Organize 4-5 gallery committee meetings
- Coordinate performing and other art activities
- Work with various groups involved with Summer Performing Art Series
- Develop and oversee computer data base of members and mailing list
- Oversee all administrative duties, such as receiving, distributing and sending mail and art work, tracking sales
- Provide fundraising support to fundraising committee
- Oversee the de-installation and installation of artwork
- Volunteer position with potential advancement to part time paid position
- 15 hours per week
- Hours flexible
- Must have previous experience in the arts and/or gallery experience
- Non-profit management a plus
This is a opportunity for someone with a vision to bring the arts to underserved communities.
Please email your resume and cover letter or send to:
Burien Arts Association
PO Box 66574
Burien WA 98166