Get Outside â€“ Friends Of Burien Parks Needs You!
FRIENDS OF BURIEN PARKS Needs You!
Do you enjoy:
- Watching Burien keep getting better and better?
- Enjoying a summer sunset over the Olympic Mountains on the beach or hiking the forested trails at Seahurst Park?
- Relaxing at Lake Burien Park evening concerts?
- Bringing the kids to the new play equipment at Manhattan Park?
- Playing soccer or baseball at Moshier Park?
- OR participating in one of the Cityâ€™s 300 arts, sports, health, environmental education, or special interest recreational programs, trips, or events?Â
If so, consider meeting new friends and neighbors by joining the Friends of Burien Parks.
Since 1993, this non-profit organization has enhanced park facilities, recreation programs, and cultural services.
Currently, the groupâ€™s focus is assisting with the new Town Square and Jacob Ambaum Park.
Your ideas, assistance, and energy is needed!
Please consider getting involved by contacting Gloria Gould-Wessen at (206) 241-8142.