Cops Looking For SeaTac Flasher/Groper
SEATAC â€“ The King County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man suspected of exposing himself at least 11 times in the SeaTac area.
He appears to be getting bolder and his activities are escalating, deputies reported.
Investigators released a composite sketch of the suspect Monday morning (see sketch at left).
In the attacks, the suspect has exposed himself to girls and women, aged 11 to 39, in apartment complexes. In some cases, he grabbed or groped the victim as she walked past.
The incidents began in late February. The most recent incident was occurred April 13. They all took place between 5 and 9:30 p.m.
Victims have described the suspect as a man in his mid-20s with olive skin. He’s 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 8 inches tall. He is always dressed in jeans and a hoodie sweatshirt with the hood cinched up around his face.
Here’s a list of the incidents from the Sheriff’s Office:
- February 20, 2008 at Windsor Heights Apts., 17229 â€“ 32nd Ave S.
- February 28, 2008 at Carriage House Apts., 3608 S. 180th.
- February 29, 2008 at Windsor Heights Apts., 17229 â€“ 32nd Ave S.
- March 10, 2008 at Hunt Club Apts., 3726 S. 180th.
- March 23, 2008 at Carriage House Apts., 3608 S. 180th.
- April 12, 2008 at Windsor Heights Apts., 17229 â€“ 32nd Ave S.
- April 13, 2008 at Carriage House Apts., 3608 S. 180th
The apartment manager at Carriage House says there were at least four other incidents at the complex between March 10 and 21st that were not reported.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at (206) 296-3311 or 911.