Blue Sky, Handmade Candles And Humorous Signage…
Random notes and thoughts from today’s Burien Farmer’s Market, which is open for biz ’til 6pm:
- Blue sky has been spotted, and the temps seem to be rising!
- Local bars and restaurants are open and serving drinks and food!
- “Two Scoops” is still playing his bluesy boogie woogie, and an hour or so ago there was an entire family dancing!
- The man selling candles across from the B-Town Blog booth (Quentin of Iris and Quentin’s Home Candle Manufactory) has some humorous signage posted amidst all his handmade and homemade candles:
- “Fight Darkness! Light A Candle”
- “It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness”