Come See Us At The Farmer’s Market Today
The Burien Farmer’s Market opens for biz today at 11am at its new location on 10th Ave SW between SW 152nd and SW 151st.
As usual, it goes to 6pm (but if you really want the good, fresh stuff, come on down *now* as vendors are almost done setting up and from what we gather, most are open to selling now!).
Today is the second week in a row that the B-Town Blog will have a table â€“ so come on out and say hi. Or better yet, come by and share a story or something interesting â€“ we may just post it on the Blog right then and there!
Here are some of the things you can find at the Market:
- Fresh – vegetables, seasonal fruits and berries
- Fresh flowers – bouquets
- Plants – perennials, baskets, vegetable baskets
- Breads – organic grains – baked fresh daily
- Pies – fresh fruit pies (Mmmm…pie…)
- Handcrafted – colorful pottery, yard art, jewelry,Â pictures
- Blogging – live, real blogging done from within the B-Town Blog booth