Our First “Blog Party” Is Tues. June 10th
We’re only one week away from our first-ever B-Town Blog Party, which will take place at The Tin Room Bar in Olde Burien next Tuesday June 10th!
If you haven’t already been invited, please consider this posting your official invitation!
Things kick off at 6pm, and this event is aimed at:
- All our local Readers
- Others who happen to have nuthin’ going on next Tuesday night
Some things that will happen at the party:
- We will unveil a brand new, low-cost Advertising opportunity that will make it easy and affordable for anyone to advertise on Burien’s only daily-updated website!
- We will be giving away Door Prizes all night, courtesy several local businesses, including:
- We will be doing Live Blogging from the event, including an LCD monitor where you can watch us in action!
- We will be videotaping guests who want to be on camera, so be sure to think of something clever to say or do (you may end up on the Blog right then and there!).
We look forward to meeting y’all there!
[please note that you’ll be responsible for your own beverages, food and other costs â€“ but you won’t have to pay for our company…]
WHAT: B-Town Blog’s 1st “Blog Party”
WHEN: Tuesday, June 10th from 6pm+
WHERE: The Tin Room Bar, 923 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien
WHY: ‘Cuz we can, should, and will.