Father’s Day Car Show & Chili Cook-Off Is Sunday
This Sunday is Father’s Day, and what better way to celebrate with by treating Dad to a Classic Car Show and Chili Cook-Off right here in Burien?
Now in its sixth year, this annual event features lean mean cruz’n machines and has become a perfect date with Dad, where you can flash back to the days of 39-cent gas and tail fins while bopping to the oldies and chowing down great chili and winning prizes.
Beautifully restored classic cars and their present-day cousins line Southwest 152nd Street in downtown Burien from 4th Ave SW to Ambaum Blvd.
Also on tap are:
- Brand new Chili Cook-Off Competition (Noon-4pm)
- Raffles and prizes
- Special contests for classic cars
- Tunes from the 50’s & 60’s (10am-3pm)
- Food from local Restaurants
- Shops with lots of food, drink and in-store specials