Annual Audi Expo Is Saturday
If arts and music festivals aren’t your cup of strawberries, or you’re an autoholic (make that Audiholic) and you need to get your car fix, get your chassis over to the Annual Audi Expo.
This is the Northwest’s largest display of privately owned new and retro Audis, and it happens Saturday June 28th from 4pm to 10pm on SW 153rd in downtown Burien.
Two city blocks are closed to display stock and modified Audis from as far away as Alaska and California, plus many exciting product and service exhibitors, and, venue admission is FREE.
- ALL YOU CAN EAT for $12.50 courtesy of Bison Creek Pizza!
- FREE Giveaways and Great Door Prizes!
- “Best Of” Contest!
- High Visibility Reserved Parking for Privately Owned Audis For Sale!
- Music courtesy of the DADDY-Oâ€™S!
- Special Audi Expo Souvenirs to the First 200 Attendees!