Nature’s Fireworks Won’t Stop Farmers Market
Mother Nature has been putting on quite an excellent (albeit a bit premature) fireworks show for a few days now, and now the showers are moving through.
But will we hearty B-Towners let that stop us from enjoying today’s Farmers Market, or tomorrow’s 4th festivites?
We’ve got a booth at the Market, and invite everyone to come visit us. Just be sure to stand right at the edge of our tent too â€“ we have a great practical joke where we push the tent up and soak you with all-natural, organic, free-range, shade-grown, fair trade rainwater…you’ll love it!
Here’s what the patented B-Town Blog Weather RockÂ® says about tomorrow’s weather:
- “Mostly crummy weather with a slight chance of sun.
- Cloudy with a chance of showers.
- Highs in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
- South winds 5 to 15 mph.
- Marine push will come in tonight, bringing in overcast skies, which will linger through most of tomorrow.
- The 4th will start cloudy with areas of light showers, then partial clearing late in the day â€“ maybe enough sunbreaks in the evening to make the wait for the fireworks pleasant, but still a risk of a few light showers or sprinkles roaming around.
- Highs will only reach around 70, with temps at fireworks time around 62 or so.“