We’re Bloggin’ Live From The Farmers Market
Okay, so the patented B-Town Blog Weather RockÂ® appears to be either very very sad, or just plain frozen, but we will not let that stop today’s Farmers Market, which will be open until 6pm.
Sure, we’re a bit chilly sitting outside, blogging live at our booth, but that’s nuthin’ â€“ my Dad used to just dive right into Puget Sound and swim fer cryin’ out loud, so I’m not gonna complain.
Some of the great things available today:
- Jamba Juice is giving out free smoothie samples with boosts
- Live music will be playing until around 3pm
- Beautiful potted rose plants have taken over the center aisle
- The woman next to our booth is making jewelry using her own hands. Live. Right now!
- Tons of fresh local produce from various Washington farms
- Local restaurants and bars (The Mark, 909 Coffee & Wine, The Tin Room) are all open for lunch and Happy Hour!
- Lots more â€“ come on down and shop for yourself, and don’t forget to drop by our booth and say howdy