Vote For The B-Town Blog As “Best Neighborhood Blog”
At the weekly Burien Farmers Market or other events where we have our “live blogging” booth, we are often asked “how can I help to make The B-Town Blog more popular?” and we react with statements like:
- Tell everyone you know about it
- Email a link to it to everyone you know
- Post a link to an interesting story on the Craigslist “Rant & Rave” section
- Link to us from your blog/website
- Tell your friends with websites to link to us
- Tie your friends down, pry open their eyelids like that scene in “A Clockwork Orange” and force them to read it
To that list, we can now add this further self-serving assignment:
- Vote for The B-Town Blog as “Best Neighborhood Blog” on Seattle Weekly’s “Best Of” website!
The link is here, and in order to vote you have to type your name and email address in, with the assurance that you will not receive any spam.
The “Best Neighborhood Blog” choice is #12, and you do NOT have to vote on everything â€“ however, in order for your vote to count, you MUST vote for at least five (5) categories.
Please note that the voting deadline is Friday, July 25th â€“ so vote now, and vote often.
We would be humbled and honored to at least get some kind of notice, and we kindly ask for you to help us continue our growth!