Mid-Week Mountain Bike Racing Is Every Wed. Night
What better way to end every summer Humpday than by competing in mid-week Mountain Bike Racing at South SeaTac Park (aka Des Moines Creek Park)?
Advanced Massage Acupuncturist Philip Kelly sent us this tip; apparently when he’s not treating people’s injuries himself, he’s out trying to get his own at these weekly bike races.
As you have probably figured out by now, the Wednesday Night World Championship Mountain Bike Races happen every Wed. night.
From their website:
Feeling nervous about this weekend’s race?
Want to get a great mid-week workout?
For all of you Seattle area mountain bikers, here is the perfect solution: RACE EVERY WEEK.
Here are the details:
- 6pm: Beginners & Juniors
- 7pm: Sport & Expert
REGISTRATION opens at 5pm
- $ 5.00 – Juniors
- $12.00 – Adults
- Men 19-34 – Beginner, Sport & Expert
- Men 35-44 – Beginner, Sport & Expert
- Men 45+ – Beginner, Sport & Expert
- Women (all ages) – Beginner, Sport & Expert
- Juniors – Beginner, Sport & Expert
LOCATION / DIRECTIONS:
- Des Moines Creek Park, also known as South SeaTac Park.
- From I-5, take the S. 200th Street Exit. Continue west approx. 1 mile. Watch for “Mountain Bike Race” sign across the street from the golf course.
View Larger Map