Farmer’s Market Open ‘Til 6pm
Another Thursday, another fine Farmer’s Market day in good ol’ B-Town.
Where else can you stroll and shop within earshot of the melodic cock-a-doodle-doo’s of live roosters (they’re in the back of Hayes Feed Store just up the alley)?
Where else can you buy fresh organic produce from local farmers?
Where else can you buy handmade kid’s picnic tables, jewelry and fresh breads?
We think you know the answer, so get yourself down here now.
Some of the great things available today:
- Live music will be playing until around 3pm
- Beautiful potted rose plants have taken over the center aisle. Again!
- Tons of fresh local produce from various Washington farms
- Local restaurants and bars (The Mark, 909 Coffee & Wine, The Tin Room) are all open for lunch and Happy Hour!
- Lots more â€“ come on down and shop for yourself!
- The B-Town Blog is out of town this week on its annual family vacation in Oregon, so we won’t be present today but we know it will go on as usual until 6pm.