We’ll Be Blogging Live From The Farmer’s Market
We’re back from our annual family vacation, fully rested yet still slightly sore from too much beach volleyball, but our fingers and brains still seem to be working.
And today’s Thursday, which can only mean one thing:
We’ll be Blogging Live from today’s Farmer’s Market, which runs from 11am-6pm (although we’ll only be here until around 2/3pm).
Some of the great things available today:
- Tons of fresh local produce from various Washington farms
- Live music will be playing until around 3pm
- Local restaurants and bars (The Mark, 909 Coffee & Wine, The Tin Room) are all open for lunch and Happy Hour!
- Handmade jewelry, kid’s picnic tables, birdhouses, soaps and much more
- Fresh bread
- Cooked-on-the-spot brats and hot dogs (great lunch break!)
- Lots more â€“ come on down and shop for yourself, and be sure to find our booth and say hi!