Blog Party 2.0 Update â€“ We’ve Moved It Up One Day
We’re moving our second-ever “Blog Party” (which we’re cheesily calling Blog Party 2.0 just to sound cool, circa 2002 at least…) UP one day, to MONDAY, AUG. 25th, starting at 6pm at Elliott Bay Brewery, located at 255 SW 152nd in downtown Burien and YOUâ€™RE INVITED!
Aside from being a fun and festive gathering, Blog Party 2.0 will also serve as a Fundraiser for both the Highline and White Center Food Banks, and while there’s NO COVER CHARGE, we kindly ask that you bring at least two cans or boxes of food.
You may have read this article in The Seattle Times today that explains how a combination of a recession, high fuel costs and assorted other factors is reducing the amount of donations given to local food banks, and that’s why we’re doing this!
So come on out and have some fun while helping a great cause, and mark your calendars for whatâ€™s sure to be a night full of:
- NO COVER CHARGE (suggested donation of 2 cans or boxes of food is asked)
- Fundraising for Highline and White Center Food Banks!
- Live Blogging!
- Live Music (special artists to be announced soon)!
- Food courtesy Elliott Bay Brewery!
- Much more, so sign up for our Newsletter so you donâ€™t miss anything!
Weâ€™ll see ya then!
View Larger Map