Farmer's Market Open, Anchored Down & Ready
Despite the threat of rain squalls and gusts of wind, all the merchants and tents at the weekly Burien Farmer’s Market are anchored down and open for business until 6pm.
As usual, on hand today are:
- Fresh produce from local farmers
- Fresh baked breads and pastries
- Handmade jewelry, candles, crafts, artwork
- Free back checkage from Optimal Chiropractic
- Organic lotions
- Potted roses lining the center aisle
- Fresh flower bouquets
- Shops and restaurants in Olde Burien are open for lunch and happy hour
- And of course…the B-Town Blog bloggin’ live (’til around 2pm)
So come on down, buy some fresh stuff and say hi to your neighbors.
And get some fresh air too â€“ the wind has really cleared things out!