Burien Arts Association Holding “Art Vacation” Raffle
The Burien Arts Association has announced an “Art Vacation” raffle fundraiser, with tickets selling for $10 each.
The winners will receive:
- Two round trip first-class train tickets to Portland
- Limousine service to and from the King Street Station in Seattle
- Gourmet picnic lunch for the train
- An overnight stay at the Hotel Lucia in downtown Portland
- A personalized self-guided tour of downtown and Pearl district art galleries
- Two tickets to the Portland Art Museum
- Gift certificate for dinner in downtown Portland
Raffle drawing will be held at the Burien Arts Associations 20/20 Vision fundraiser on November 22, 2008. Winner need not be present to win.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Burien Art Gallery at 421 SW 146th Street in Burien: