It’s Now Easier To Post Comments On The B-Town Blog
We recently upgraded our Commenting functions, this making it easier to Comment on stories, and we invite all our Readers to try them out and see how they work.
Our goal at The B-Town Blog has always been to create an open, interactive online community where all Readers have the power to speak up and share their thoughts, and this is another step in that direction, so we hope you give it a try.
Some simple rules to be aware of when it comes to Commenting:
- Please be civil and respectful. We still control what Comments get posted/deleted.
- Spam filters are still in effect, so don’t even think about spamming us.
- Other Readers can rank your “Reputation Value” up or down. This serves as a quick overview of a Commenter’s history and reputation, and is based on the quantity and judged quality of the comments.
Here are directions on how to Comment on a story:
- Click on the text link “Comments” posted at the bottom of each story.
- On specific story pages (ie: this link here), scroll down to the very bottom of the post, where you can now easily Comment on each story. Here’s an example of what the Commenting section looks like:
- You can just type in your thoughts, click on “Submit Comment” and your comment will show up – it’s that easy.
- You can create a profile (even include a photo) that other Readers can view by registering when you post a Comment.
- You can also get the RSS Feed for Comments on specific stories and follow discussions that way.
- You can vote on and rank other’s “Reputation Value” by clicking on the little thumbs-up or thumbs-down icons on the right header of each comment.
- We reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments and spam, so please don’t try anything funny.