Reminder: Busy & Festive Saturday In Burien
Busy and festive Saturday in Burien today, and here’s a quick rundown of just some of the goings-on (click on the links to get full details of each):
- 9am – 4pm: John F. Kennedy High Schoolâ€™s Parentsâ€™ Club is sponsoring an Arts & Crafts Fair at the JFK gym.
- 10am – 5pm: You can win a Santa Bag full of local goodies, enjoy hay rides and discounts galore at Winterfest, which is going on throughout downtown Burien. While there, be sure to look for the Seafair Pirates Holiday Treasure Chests at Goodie Gumdrops and Dan the Sausageman; and don’t forget to bring an unused coat for the Daisy Girl Scouts’ “One Warm Coat” drive at SW 152nd & 9th Ave SW in Olde Burien!
- 10am – 3pm: Moshier Community Art Center is holding its annual Holiday Pottery Sale at 430 South 156th Street.
- 7pm: KidSounds, YouthSounds & TeenSounds Northwest present their special â€œWe Need a Little Christmasâ€ holiday show at the Highline Performing Arts Center.
- 8pm: “Jacob Marley’s Christmas Carol” continues at Burien Little Theatre.
We know there’s plenty of other activities going on today, so just consider this a taste of what you can be doing in B-Town today.