2008 In Review: The B-Town Blog’s 10 Most Popular Stories
The year is just about over, so it’s time for us here at The B-Town Blog to take a moment, reflect and look back on our first full year of publishing a startup website that reached over 81,000 Unique Visitors in 2008.
We’ll start things off with a Top 10 list that was powered by YOU, the Reader (thanks!) – here are 2008’s Most Popular Stories (minus Blogvertorials or links to Forums, etc.), complete with working links to make your year-end reviewing complete:
- From Bombay To Burien: Meet Dr. Arun Jhaveri
- Mid-Week Mountain Bike Racing Is Every Wed. Night
- Ad Oâ€™The Day: Alien For Sale In SeaTac!
- Presenting Our Flu Vaccine â€œPlaces To Get Pokedâ€ Map
- UPDATE: Jim McDermottâ€™s Performance In â€œRocky Horrorâ€ Moved To Oct. 26th
- Highline Schools Presents â€œLife After High Schoolâ€ Oct. 22nd
- Chief Speaks Up About Fire Bond On Ballot
- Aviation High School Students To Apply For Patent
- Pumpkin Patch Bash Is 6-8:30pm Friday Oct. 17th
- Fire Victims Fundraiser Auction Tonight At Mick Kellyâ€™s!
We hope to serve You better in 2009, and we’re always open to suggestions, ideas and other Contributions – so please email us!
And thanks again for your Support!
(and please stay tuned for our own Top 10 List of what we consider the Biggest Burien Stories of ’08!)