Premiere Of Bistro Baffi Video Ad + Valentine’s Day Deal!
[INSERT DRUM ROLL SOUND FX:]
And all B-Town Blog Readers are going to get lucky this Valentine’s Day for the following reasons:
- It falls on a Saturday this year (don’t forget, it’s Feb. 14th – make your reservations now).
- BTB Advertiser Bistro Baffi, Burien’s “best” italian restaurant, is having a very romantic and very special (and of course very sexy) six-course meal, with two seatings:
- 5-8pm: early bird dinner for those who can’t wait to get home for “dessert”
- 8pm-closing: night owls who want to make a night of it
The meal will be as special as your sweetheart. And so that you and your date can enjoy a guilt-free night out, Bistro Baffi is offering an exclusive price for B-Town Blog Readers, but you must make your reservations by February 1, 2009:
This regularly-priced $100 fixed priced meal will be offered for just $80 per person! Call (206) 244-0737 to book your special Valentineâ€™s Day Dinner package before Feb. 1st!
- 1st: Signature Stuffed Mushrooms with Signature Spicy Pink Sauce
- 2nd: Caprese Salad with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil
- 3rd: Lobster Ravioli made with homemade Alfredo sauce and Oregon Truffles, and of course lobster
- 4th: Caesar Salad with fresh baked croutons
- 5th: EntrÃ©e choice of the night:
- Catch of the Day (bought fresh Valentine’s Day morning at Pike Place Market)
- Filet Mignon
- Veal Saltimbocca
- Chicken Oscar, a grilled chicken breast with Bearnaise sauce and crab claws
- Risotto with Tuna, Marlon, Halibut, and baby asparagus served with Baffiâ€™s signature pink sauce
- Spaghetti Pescatore with clams, mussels, langostino and scampi served with spicy tomato Chianti sauce
- 6th: Chef Michaelâ€™s signature Tiramasu served with Sambuca
Bistro Baffi’s Michael and Dinka will also open their vast wine cellar to provide several quality Italian wines at a discount for your special dinner, including:
- Abato Pallia Marche Rosso, reguarly $80, priced for Valentines at $65 per bottle (this wine earns 100 out of 100 points from Wine Spectator Magazine)
- Negro Sudisfa Roera 2000, regulary $150, priced at $120 for you and your sweetheart
- Itato Cescon Pino Grigio from Venice will be sold this night for $25 per bottle (regular $100)
To get your exclusive B-Town Blog discount, you must call Bistro Baffi at (206) 244-0737 by midnight, Feb. 1st and use the exclusive BTB password “Scontare” (Italian for “discount,” pronounced “scone-tar-ay“) when you pay your bill.
View Larger Map