Four More Laser-Airplane Pointing Incidents Friday Night
KOMO News reports that Friday night (April 17th) brought another flurry of laser beam pointing incidents of airplanes heading into Sea-Tac Airport for landings.
Four airplanes were targeted, beginning around 8:30pm, and this time the laser was red. Previously a green laser was used.
All airplanes landed safely without incident.
Investigators say that the laser was based in an area 2-3 miles north of the airport, near Glen Acres Golf Course and east of SR-509.
Previously, the most recent laser incident happened last Saturday night (April 11th). Lasers have been pointed at over two dozen aircraft since February, and despite arresting and releasing a Burien man in March, police are still investigating.
It’s a felony to point lasers at airplanes, and if you saw anything unusual in that area, or know anything about this incident, please contact Port of Seattle Police immediately at 206-433-5400.
Read the full story here.
- No Foolinâ€™: Has The Airplane Laser Pointer Returned?
- Laser Pointer Culprit Is Back In Action NW Of Airport
- Burien Man Charged With â€œLaseringâ€ Is Released
- UPDATE: Laser Suspect Was â€œPlaying Aroundâ€ At Party
- Police Arrest Burien Resident For Airplane Laser Incidents