Bison Creek Pizza & Pub Remodels And Extends Hours
Our friends at Burien’s Bison Creek Pizza and Pub, located at 630 SW 153rd Street (in the historic building that once housed the Burien Theater) has undergone a major remodel, extended their hours, is now offering live music and DJs, and would like everyone to know about it.
Here are the details:
- Friday nights: live DJ.
- Saturday nights: live music.
- Here is a list of upcoming events and shows:
- Friday April 24th: DJ Quinn, 10pm-2am, 21+, No Cover
- Saturday April 25th: The American Night ~ A Doors Tribute Band, 10pm-2am $5 Cover, 21+; Here’s a sample of them doing “Break On Through”:
- Friday May 1st: DJ Quinn, 10pm-2am, 21+, No Cover
- Saturday May 2nd: Kimball Conant and the Fugitives (a great NW Blues/Jazz band), No Cover, 21+ 10pm-2am
- Friday May 8th: DJ Audacious, 10pm-2am 21+, No Cover
- Full bar.
- Kitchen is open until 2am every Friday and Saturday night.
So if you haven’t been in lately, go check ’em out and be sure to tell ’em The B-Town Blog sent you!