Holy Family's Fiesta Auction & Dinner Is Sat., May 2nd
On Saturday May 2nd, Holy Family Elementary is holding its 21st annual R.E.A.C.H. (Reinforcing Education And Catholic Heritage) Fiesta Auction and Dinner.
Here are the details:
WHAT: 21st Annual R.E.A.C.H. Fiesta Auction and Dinner for Holy Family Elementary
WHEN: Saturday, May 2nd with Silent Auction starting at 5pm; Dinner at 7:30pm and Live Auction at 7:45pm
WHERE: Holy Family Elementary School, located at 9615 20th Ave SW in Seattle (map below)
INFO: All proceeds go to the school for operational costs, deferring costs for teachers and scholarships, providing an excellent Catholic education to everyone in the community regardless of their ability to pay.
Hosting the evening will be Master of Ceremonies Joe Budde and Auctioneer Jeff Stehr. There are more than 220 items available that guests can look forward to winning.
Live auction items include:
- Donated by E.B. Foote Winery: Private 2 hour evening wine tasting which includes hors d’oeuvres & wine for winner & 40, plus a gift basket to take home that night, value $635
- Donated by Tellit Productions in Burien: The Evergreen Package which is a video interview of family member & production of a DVD with music & photographs to preserve family history, valued at $1000
- Dinner for 8 with Fr. Bloom the Pastor at Holy Family Parish at Saltyâ€™s a $500 value
- Donated by Christine Gregoire: Gift certificate for Washington Wine & hors d’oeuvres at first mansion on December 8, 2009 for a meet & greet with the governor & first gentleman value $100
- And much more
Some of the 267 silent auction items include;
- Donated by Dunville Gallery in White Center: $50 gift certificate towards custom framing of your choice
- Donated by Seattle Art Museum: SAM admission for 2 value $30
- Donated by the Garage (in Seattle): Evening at the Garage for 2 including 4 course dinner and 1.5 hrs of bowling or pool, value $85
- Donated by West Seattle Karate Academy: month of Karate lessons for one adult or child includes registration, dues, month of classes, uniform & autographed book by Sensei
Silent auction tables will be open from 5-7pm. All auction items can be purchase in cash, check or credit card.
The night of the auction, donations toward scholarships will be accepted through the Randy Terlicker Endowment Fund. Started by Colleen Terlicker, the endowment fund was started in honor of her son Randy a Holy Family Graduate & Firefighter whose life was taken in the Pang Warehouse Fire.
Dinner, donated by Las Margaritas Catering, includes tasty options of Steak A La Chicana, Pollo Con Crema Portuguesa and Seafood Enchiladas. There will also be a no-host bar. Sit down dinner starts at approximately 7:30pm, with the live auction at 7:45pm.
Individual tickets and corporate sponsorships can be purchased in advance by contacting Sandy Cavazos at 206-248-2728 or e-mailing her your name, address, phone number and dinner choice at [email protected].
The cost per person is $50 or $500 for a table of ten and accepted in cash or check.
Holy Family Elementary is located at 9615 20th Ave SW (map below).
For more information contact Sandy Cavazos at 206-248-2728 or download and view the auction catalogue (PDF file) at:
View Larger Map