PHOTO: Grocery Outlet's Sign: "Burien's Spring Pot Sale"!
Toke, er we mean Tip of the bong, er Hat to BTB Reader and local Writer/Talent Don Crawley, who alerted us to this humorous message on the Grocery Outlet sign on 4th Ave SW near SW 150th.
We’ve always thought this store was crowded because of the bargains, but now we know the real reason: it’s Burien’s Spring Pot Sale!
Some other bad attempts at lame pot humor come to mind, like:
- “No wonder those shoppers are buying such large quantities of Twinkies…and theyâ€™re so mellow!” – Don Crawley
- “Clean up in aisle three â€“ the entire stack of discount munchies have been spilled again!”
- “Now we know why this area is called HIGHline!”
- Listen closely to the Muzak that’s played in the store next time you’re there â€“ nothing but Grateful Dead and Phish.
- Look closely at the name of the espresso stand in the background â€“ it’s called “Red Eye Expresso” for a reason!
Have any pot-related joke ideas?
Dump ‘em in Comments below, ‘cuz we could all use a chuckle now and then…