Farmer’s Market Opens; Vendors Anchored & Ready
The first Burien Farmer’s Market of 2009 is officially open, and despite the weather gods breathing fiercely down our necks we’re fully anchored in and blogging live from a booth on the east side of the street right about in the middle of 10th Ave SW.
Some of the products you can expect today include:
- Amazing handmade windchimes, located right next to us and giving us quite a musical show in today’s weather
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh vegetables
- Potted plants
- Handmade candles
- Freshly-popped Kettle Corn
- Handmade wooden birdhouses
- Locally-made jams and jellies
- Freshly-baked breads and pastries
- Food samples from area restaurants
- Much more â€“ just come on over and check it out, and be sure to find us and say hi â€“ we’ll be here until around 3pm!