What’s On Tap At Vino Bello This Weekend: Sake & Photos
BTB Advertiser Vino Bello would like our Readers to know about their special “Art & Sake” weekend coming up this Friday July 17th and Saturday July 18th.
Here are the details:
WHAT: Sake Tasting & Educational Session with Sake Sommelier, Hideyo Seek
WHEN: Reception is Friday, July 17th from 6pm to 10pm (with Happy Hour all night!); Sake Tasting is Saturday, July 18th with tasting from Noon to 8pm and a meet & greet with Sake Sommelier Hideyo Seek from 4pm to 8pm.
WHERE: Vino Bello, located at 636 SW 152nd Street – F in downtown Burien
INFO: Join us in welcoming photographer, Anthony Huss as Vino Bello’s featured artist in July and August. His amazing photographs of the sea, sand, and sunsets will take you in and fill you with a calming, peaceful sense. He is a Spokane native and has lived in Seattle, Anchorage, and Portland. His work has graced the covers of several popular magazines including, City Living, Seattle, Washington.
Vino Bello is thrilled to welcome back Sake Sommelier, Hideyo Seek, for a sake tasting and educational session. Hideyo will demystify sake and make learning about it fun!
- Hou Hou Shu Sparkling Sake: Infused with rosehip and hibiscus.
- Sho Une from Kobe; Style: Junmai Daiginjo: Clean and slightly creamy on the palate. It has fruity aroma with velvety smoothness.
- Hakutsuru Superior Junmai Ginjo from Kobe; Style: Junmai Ginjo: Brewed with Nadaâ€™s famed natural spring water â€œMiyamizuâ€. It has flowery fragrant with silky, well-balanced smoothness.
- Kasumi Tsuru Nama Genshu from Hyogo; Style: Draft, Unpasterized, Yamahai Honjozo: Notes of melon and fresh almonds with a hint of daikon radish spice. Punchy Genshu with complexity.
- Tozai Snow Maiden fromKyoto; Style: Junmai Nigori: Food friendly Nigori. It is dry with the flavors of fresh fruit and creamy fresh rice.
- Moonstone Raspberry from Forest Grove, OR; Style: Infused Junmai Ginjo: Fresh picked raspberries waft subtly on the nose. Soft, slightly sweet and smooth.
For more information, visit Vino Bello’s website here.