BNI Networking “Visitor’s Day Luncheon” Is Wed., July 29th
A new local business networking group, the BNI “B-Town Business Builders,” is holding a “Visitor’s Day Luncheon” at The Mark Restaurant on Wednesday, July 29th from 11:30am to 1:30pm, and is inviting local businesspeople to attend.
WHAT: BNI B-Town Business Builders “Visitor’s Day Luncheon”
WHEN: Wednesday July 29th, from 11:30am â€”1:30pm
WHERE: The Mark Restaurant, 918 SW 152nd Street, Burien, WA 98166
COST: Actual cost of your lunch order
RSVP: Susan Fromm, 206-686-8888, or via email: [email protected]
WHO ARE THE BNI B-TOWN BUSINESS BUILDERS?
The BNI B-Town Business Builders is a group of local professionals who refer clients, business associates, friends, family and neighbors to one another. This new chapter is currently represented by 20 members/professions, and in the short time it’s been meeting theyâ€™ve already begun giving and receiving referrals and closing business. Its mission is to develop a powerful group of area professionals with the common goal of increasing business for members.
At the Visitorâ€™s Day Luncheon youâ€™ll have the opportunity to learn about BNI, meet other area professionals involved and experience the power of our BNI Chapter to see if it may be a good fit for you and your business (if attending, please bring 50 of your business cards).
WHY CONSIDER BECOMING A B-TOWN BUSINESS BUILDER?
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Do you rely on referrals to grow your business?
- Would you like to be part of a powerful group of professionals who will refer business to you?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increase your closed business
- Receive warm referrals (not leads) from people who know you and your business
- Learn to promote your business effectively
- No direct competition among members, only one person per profession
- Develop relationships with other quality area professionals
BNIâ€”Business Network Internationalâ€” is the largest business referral organization of its kind. Our primary purpose is to
facilitate the exchange of qualified business referrals. Last year BNI members passed over 5.6 million referrals in nearly
5300 chapters resulting in more than 2.3 billion in closed business for itâ€™s members.