Welcome Our Latest Advertiser: Super Deli Mart!

The B-Town Blog welcomes Super Deli Mart, our newest Advertiser!

New owner Min Chung has been in the grocery business since he was young and has vast experience having managed his first store when he was only 17 years old.

Super Deli Mart’s grand reopening was this past Labor Day weekend and it was a big success. He made and sold a lot of Hoagies!

Min welcomes you to Super Deli Mart.

“What makes these Hoagies so good?” we asked.

“It’s the mamu.”

“Mamu?”

Min said “it’s the secret sauce used on the original Hoagy’s Corner sandwiches and we still use the same secret ingredients and we make it fresh daily.”

These sandwiches include:

• The Cheesy British
  • The Canadian
  • The German
  • The French
  • The American
  • The Italian
  • And many others

Min’s Super Deli Mart is unique because they not only have those wonderful Hoagies, but they are now offering full and half size kegs to go with stock on hand and a menu of all kegs offered in the Seattle area!

If you pre-order a week in advance your keg will be waiting for you at a perfectly-chilled 36 degrees.

They also offer a selection of wines at great prices. Buy four bottles, get an additional 10% off and you can mix and match!

Min enjoys a good cigar on occasion so he offers a great selection of premium hard rolled cigars at great prices.

Min grew up in Burien. He grew up eating these Hoagies. He and his father would stop at the store on their way to Vashon Island to fish and fuel up on Hoagies purchased at the same store that he now owns, 22-years later. His lifelong dream is realized!!

Min would like to thank all the folks who stopped by this Labor Day Weekend making his grand re-opening a rousing success. And a special thanks to those who came all the way from Burien to stop in and say Hi.

Super Deli Mart is located at 9051 35th SW.

Super Deli Mart:

9051 35th SW
Seattle, WA 98126
Phone: 206-937-1442
“Call to pre-order!”

[Would you like to have a "Blogvertorial" story and Ad like this for your Business on a popular, fast-growing website seen by 31,000+ interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]

Comments

13 Responses to “Welcome Our Latest Advertiser: Super Deli Mart!”
  1. sheryl carney says:

I think Jeanette has been a wonderful asset to this store. I have been coming here for years and she is so sweet and her sandwiches are awsome

2. John M. says:

Jeanette is the ultimate combination of great service, big smile, and engaging conversation. She sincerely cares about each customer. Her pride in her work and compassion for people is beyond anything you will experience at any other store. She is the heart and soul of Super Deli Mart; Min has worked hard to make sure the store continues to reflect Jeanette’s spirit and energy by hiring quality people and continually striving to make the store better at every level. Thanks, Min, and thanks Jeanettee!

• scott says:

You are right John,Jeanette is a wonderful person at that store…. Its gonna suck there now because I heard he fired her

3. Nate says:

I have been coming to the Super Deli for years. And only to see Jeanette! She always puts a smile on my face with her humerous wit. If all they sold was Jeanette I would buy the store out!!!!!!

4. Diana B says:

I started going to the corner store about 5 years ago, it was close to home and work. I quickly felt welcomed each and every time I went there, jeannett was always smiling and asked what can I make for you dear? I would take my sandwich, a beverage, a lottery ticket and be on my way, she always said see you tomorrow and she did. I am very glad to see her still there after the sale of the place cause she truly makes it what it is, WELCOMING. I only go in when she is in the deli creating her delicous sandwiches.

The only place in Seattle to get a Jeannette Hoagie is at the super deli,all other sandwiches…….Well…….. they are not a “Jeanette” sandwich…. make sure you ask for her when you want the best.

• Mark and Sue says:

We have been in the Deli since Jenette has been gone,and we can honestly say that it is not the same…The friendly ora of the store is gone,when we would come in and Jenette was there it seemed that she brought a special life to the store with her genuine kindness! I do not see us coming back to the store anytime soon.
      One last note… The sandwiches are not the same either!

5. Jeanette Cummings says:

Hey everyone, I first would like to thank all of you for the nice comments and years of support at the Super Deli. Although I have loved the 18 years I have spent making those delicious hoagies you all love, I am sad to say that I will no longer be working for the Super Deli. Despite what you may have heard, the real reason for my leaving is that the new owner and I can not come to a mutual understanding. Whatever may come of this I wish Min and the Super Deli the best of luck and would like to thank Bart once again for posting this wonderful story in my honor!

• Bill says:

Really miss you Jeanette – my beer and lotto dollars will go elsewhere –

• Jeanette Cummings says:

Thank You Bill !! I do miss all my friends that have came into the Deli, so you know I am now working at Gasco. The store one block up from the Deli and I will be making those great hoagys that I was making at the Deli…. Hope to see you soon Jeanette :)

6. susan says:

Has anyone noticed all the beer the new owner is advertising? And how you can drink in the store,seems to me its turning into alittle bar..Not someplace I would want to sit and have a drink. Come on!!!! Need to get some better looking barmaids too…

7. Steve Gilbert says:

OK, so my wife Becky was checking out the B-Town Blog and noticed the ad for Super Deli Mart. Within moments of her reading about them my phone down at Discover Burien rang. “HOAGIES!!!! They have the O-RIG-I-NAL HOAGIES!!!” was all she said.

Becky and I used to eat at the Hoagies Delis all the time. It was quite the place. Well, when she told me that Super Deli Mart has all the recipes, you can guess what we had for dinner tonight. Yes, we each had one of their Canadian Hoagies.

It was a little piece of heaven. I swear the sun peaked back out and the birds began to sing when I took my first bite!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

What a great place. Worth the drive. We have a friend in Texas who used to work at a Hoagies – she can’t wait to fly up to try one.

• Mike Mc millian says:

I dont Know If you know it or not,but the Hoagie you ate is not the Original…..sorry to make it rain on your sandwich
      The girl that use to work there and was there for 18 years is no longer there :( Jeanette was making the ORIGINAL HOAGIES and making the Hoagie sause
      But we found her,one of our friend happen to stop by the West Seattle Gasco on 35th ave sw across from the Library and called us to say that they saw her making the same hoagies there….
      Yea…we are so happy,she made our sandwiches extra special and the sause,no one can make it the same. We live in Renton and my wife Tammy goes there befor Jeanette gets off work to bring home a special dinner once a week :)
      Now if we can get her to work later my whole family can go to visit her,she always makes us leave with a smile on our face,sweet gal!!!
      Keep up the great sandwiches Jeanette.
      Mike and Tammy