NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE 2009 PUB CRAWL!
On Monday we printed the full schedule  for this weekend’s first-ever Burien Brat Trot fundraiser, and now we’ve got something even more important for all of you out there who’d rather crawl from pub to restaurant to dive bar and back again – the official Brat Trot Pub Crawl  Guide!
Remember, the Pub Crawl begins at 6pm Saturday night, Oct. 3rd at The Tin Room Bar, and word on the street (from a well-place brat) is that the official $10 participants bibs will sell out quickly.
Here’s the official guide, which you can also download as a PDF here  (we suggest printing it, studying it and plotting your course):
Here are the details of the pre-function Pub Crawl:
- 6pm: Starts at The Tin Room, where youâ€™ll pick up an official crawl bib # for just $10 (GET THERE EARLY!).
- You’ll then “crawl” to at least five of the official local stops (see list below) for drink and food specials.
- At each you will gather visitation stickers to qualify for a fabulous door prize drawing to be held at The Tin Room at 11pm.
- 11pm: Return to the Tin Room – Burien’s own “Yodeling Dominatrix” Manuela Horn, fresh from her stint on “America’s Got Talent!” will serve as MC. Now if you missed Manuela’s family-friendly yodeling performance at Saturday’s Oktoberfest in Town Square, you’ll be happy to know that her busty, adult alter-ego will make a leather-clad and whip appearance Saturday night at 11pm at The Tin Room near the end of the Pub Crawl!
- Dress in traditional German costumes (not just a hat with feather) or come dressed as a beautiful Bratwurst (even better) and you crawl for free (well, actually you’ve paid with your self respect in the case of the brat suit).
- There will be numerous specials from area business worth crawling to, such as:
- La Costa: House Margarita $4; La Costa Nachos $5.25
- Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub: Alaskan Amber $2.50; Mini corned beef sandwiches $1
- The Mark: German Beer specials; Brat & Kraut appetizers; Play â€œFind the Bratâ€ (in the kraut bowl)
- Vino Bell o: $5 wine tastings
- Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub : Happy Hour prices on beer and wine; Brat Sampler
- Bison Creek Pizza & Pub : Bud Light $2; Breadsticks & Garlic Bread $2; Chrome Molly plays (AC/DC tribute band)
- Burien Press : Free espresso shot; Art Open House
- The Hobnobber (!): Budweiser $2; Bag of Chips $1
- 909 Coffee & Wine: $2 Heinekens; $3.50 Drafts; $4.50 House Wine (red and white) Food Special – under $5
- Primo de Osteria: $3 Peroni, $4 grilled Italian sausage
- Door Prizes will be provided by BTB Advertiser Highline Athletic Club  and Hey Paison!
For more information, visit the Brat Trot Pub Crawl website here .Facebook Twitter Subscribe