Go For An Art Walk With White Center For The Arts This Saturday Night
Our good friends at White Center for the Arts‘ next event is an “Art Walk” this Saturday, Oct. 17th, from 6pm to 9pm, with stops at numerous places in White Center.
Here are the details:
WHAT: White Center For the Arts 3rd Saturday Art Walk
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 17th, 6pm to 9pm
WHERE: Here are the scheduled stops:
- The Salvadorean Bakery (1719 SW. Roxbury St.)
Raina Anderson: photography
They are running a special for those who stop by during the ART WALK:
- Option 1: two pupusas and one tamale of your choice for $6.50.
- Option 2: one pupusa, one tamale of your choice, rice and beans for $6.95.
- The choices for pupusas are: pork, pork cheese and beans, chicken and cheese, cheese and beans, cheese and loroco; and zucchini and cheese.
- The choices for the tamales are: chicken, pork and sweet corn.
- Full Tilt (9629 16th Ave South)
Onion Carillo and Jody Luna Robinson
With Music by Shit Gets Smashed and The Shiners
- Proletariat Pizza (9622 16th Ave SW)
Amanda Helmick: mixed media
- Dzul (9622 16th Ave SW)
Tattoo and Airbrush Urban Art
- CafÃ© Rozella (9434 Delridge Way SW)
Robert Houk Jr.: Painting
Carlos Espinoza: Carving
- Big Al Brewing (9832 14th Ave SW) â€“ CLOSED ON THE 17th
Julio Castro: photography
INFO: More info available at their website: www.whitecenterforthearts.org