Top 10 Reasons To See The Final Weekend Of “Psycho Beach Party” At BLT
This is the absolute last weekend of â€œPsycho Beach Partyâ€ at Burien Little Theatre, and here are the Top 10 Reasons not to miss â€œPsycho Beach Partyâ€ during its last weekend:
10. Once the tide comes in the beach is gone forever.
9. Let me get this straight â€“ â€œPsycho,â€ â€œBeachâ€ and â€œPartyâ€ with girls in bikinis and buff surf bums and you havenâ€™t seen it yet?
8. The party is nothing without you.
7. Years from now when your grandkids ask, â€œDid you see get to see â€˜Psycho Beach Partyâ€™ live?â€ What will you tell them?
6. Anyone in a Hawaiian shirt gets a free item from concessions.
5. 54 degrees and rain or escape to sunny California for a few hours without having to deal with TSA.
4. Laughter is the best medicine for SADS.
3. The woodie is gassed up and packed, but you can still catch a wave this weekend.
2. All good things must end, and â€œPsycho Beach Partyâ€ must end November 1.
And the number 1 reason to see â€œPsycho Beach Partyâ€ at Burien Little Theatre during its final weekend:
1. Night of the dead or a beach party â€“ Dude, think about it!