Burien Woman Arrested For Filming The Raping Of Her 4-Year Old Daughter
According to The Seattle Times, Hollie Beston, 31, of Burien, was arrested along with her ex-husband, Brian Beston, 36, of Kent, for filming themselves raping their 4-year old daughter and sending photos of the abuse to a man in Southern California.
The two were arrested by Seattle Police last week after the FBI learned of the crime from the recipient of the photos, a man facing child-molestation charges in Southern California, said charging documents filed Wednesday in King County Superior Court.
The Times goes to on report that the Bestons have each been charged with:
- First-degree child rape
- First-degree child molestation
- Sexual exploitation of a minor
- Depictions of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct
Both are currently being held at the King County Jail on $500,000 bail each.
Some other amazingly unpleasant facts from this story:
- Police believe the Bestons abused the girl for several months.
- Hollie Beston is also accused of operating the camera and sending the images via a cellphone and the Internet.
- Police apparently searched the Bestons’ homes in Kent and Burien last week and confiscated computers, cameras, flash drives, cellphones and other electronics, court papers said.
The child was taken into custody by state Child Protective Services.
- “I am a fun loving and caring person.”
- “I have a problem with caring for people too much, which leads to people trying to use me.”
- “It is a lot of fun meeting new people but I am careful because I have a young one to take care of.”
Here’s exact wording from her Google Profile:
Medical Assisting ; Student at Kaplan University
Traveling, astrology, baking some, reading, swimming, going for walks…
I am a fun loving and caring person. I love to goof off and raising my child. I graduate in August but will be done with classes in the middle of march then plan on continuing my education by going for my RN. I have a problem with caring for people too much, which leads to people trying to use me. I enjoy doing a variety of things and have hopes and dreams that will someday come true. It is a lot of fun meeting new people but I am careful because I have a young one to take care of.
Places I’ve lived
Golden Valley, AZ ; Lenoir, NC; Kent and Burien, WA
Read the full Times story here.