Laser Pointed At Aircraft Thursday Night; Has The Burien Laser Pointer Returned?
Looks like Burien’s airplane laser-pointer might be back in town, with an incident reported Thursday night around 7:30pm north of Sea-Tac Airport.
According to authorities, a pilot with a Horizon Airlines flight making its final approach reported seeing a red laser pointed at the cockpit. Previous incidents have included green lasers, so perhaps the suspect has a new toy.
No one was hurt in the incident, and the airplane landed safely.
Itâ€™s a felony to point lasers at airplanes, and if you saw anything unusual in that area, or know anything about this incident, please contact Port of Seattle Police immediately at 206-433-5400.
- Four More Laser-Airplane Pointing Incidents Friday Night
- No Foolinâ€™: Has The Airplane Laser Pointer Returned?
- Laser Pointer Culprit Is Back In Action NW Of Airport
- Burien Man Charged With â€œLaseringâ€ Is Released
- UPDATE: Laser Suspect Was â€œPlaying Aroundâ€ At Party
- Police Arrest Burien Resident For Airplane Laser Incidents