This Was The Burien Week That Was: 11/1 – 11/8/09
Lots of interesting news this last week in the Burien area, from Day of the Dead to Election Day to the Day of a Massive Police Response in Tukwila and more.
Here are the stories we covered between Nov. 1 and Nov. 8, 2009:
- No Wire Hangers! Ever! Camp It Up With “Christmas With The Crawfords” At Burien Little Theatre Starting Nov. 27th
- Burien Arts’ 2nd Annual 20/20 Vision Fundraiser & Affordable Art Sale Will Be Saturday, Nov. 21st
- Welcome Our New Intern: Cartoonist Bryan Charles!
- Cinema Reps Make Their Pitch To Burien City Council
- PHOTOS & SOUNDS: The Dead Light Up Night Of 1,000 Pumpkins As B/IAS Prepares For The End
- PHOTOS & SOUNDS: Happy Day Of The Dead From The B-Town Blog â€“ A Tribute To Hillgrove Cemetery
- Welcome Our Latest Advertiser: Ming Wong Chinese Restaurant!
- Are You A Vet Or In The Service? Get A FREE Car Wash On Veteran’s Day!
- Welcome Back Advertiser Center Tool Rental Center, Who Say It’s Time To Winterize
- Welcome Our Latest Advertiser: David Frasch!
- PHOTOS: Scenes From Advertiser Moss Chiropractic’s Haunted House
- Advertiser Bistro Baffi Wins “Best Italian Restaurant In Seattle”
- THANKS READERS â€“ Another Month, Another Record â€“ Nearly 40,000 Readers For October!
- UPDATE: Police Shoot Christopher Monfort, Cop-Shooting Suspect; Attended HCC, Considered “Lone Domestic Terrorist”
- More H1N1 Vaccine Released & Here’s Where You Can Get Yours (Map)
- Proposed City Light Rate Increase Would Affect Most Burien Residents
- PHOTOS: Alaska Airlines & Port Of Seattle Demo New De-Icing Equipment At Sea-Tac
- Longtime Highline Teacher & Swim Coach Robin Hoof Passes Away; Memorial Will Be Sunday, Nov. 8th
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: