PHOTOS: Scenes From The Memorial Outside Goodtime Ernie’s

Sad scene outside Burien’s Goodtime Ernie’s this weekend, as a makeshift memorial has been built for the young man who was the victim of an early morning stabbing death last Thursday, Nov. 12th.

There is still no word from police on the suspect, and while the victim’s identity was revealed in Comments made on this website, we have chosen to withhold those until his name is officially released.

We’ll post updates as more information comes in, but for now, we encourage everyone to show respect for the victim’s family and friends, and to try and value life just a little bit more.

Publisher/Editor Scott Schaefer stopped by not only to take these photos, but to pay his respects as well:

Click to View Scott Schaefer’s Photo Slideshow

7 Responses to “PHOTOS: Scenes From The Memorial Outside Goodtime Ernie’s”
  1. mike rasmussen says:

Mark was a good friend to a lot of people. He was always willing to help and his art work always brought many smiles and enjoyment to all! We all will miss you!

RIP Mark……………………………..

2. Rachel Earnest says:

Mark was a very important part of our family. He had many great friends who have shown their support since this tragedy. All my prayers are with anyone who had the pleasure of having Mark in their life.

3. Rachel Earnest says:

Please anyone who has any compassion, please give any info you have on the suspect. Everyone knows who he is. This isn’t just a bar fight. What happened was MURDER! Nobody deserves to lose a loved one to a crime like this. People would think twice about protecting the suspect if they had any idea of the pain Marks family and friends are going through.

4. Ed Dacy says:

It is very sad to have so young a man lose his life. I hope his brother has a speedy recovery.

5. Lisa Sample says:

My heartfelt condolences to Mark’s family and all of his friends. My son was a close friend of Mark and misses very much.

6. Guest says:

I am truely sorry about the loss of a young man and my heart pours out to his friends and family. However why is everyone blamimg the bar? how many fights have happened at every bar in burien. Elmers, McKelley’s, bottom line is it could have happened anywhere and was teh yardarm shut dowm after a man was stabbed and killed there? when people go out to drink anywhere they are taking a risk.

7. Vanessa says:

Mark will be missed, he was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Words can’t describe how I feel about this. Most people don’t deserve this, Mark really didn’t, I can only hope these horrible people are found and convicted. It discusses me, in ways I never would have imagined.