Burien/Normandy Park Fire Dept. Seeking Donations To “Light Up The Holidays” For Needy Families
The Burien/Normandy Park Fire Department is seeking help for their annual “Light Up The Holidays” outreach program for needy families in the area.
Donations of food or toys are being accepted at the locations listed below through Dec. 18th.
All will go directly to needy families in the area.
Christmas Outreach Drop-off locations include:
- Burien Fire Department â€“ 15100 8th Ave SW & 135 S Normandy Rd.
- North Highline Fire Department â€“ 1243 SW 112th & 1606 S 128th
- Highline Medical Center â€“ 16251 Sylvester Rd SW âˆ™ 12844 Military Rd S âˆ™ 13030 Military Rd S
- Burien Toyota â€“ 15025 1st Ave S & 139 SW 150th
- Burien Chevrolet â€“ 14400 1st Ave S
- Albertsons â€“ 15840 1st Ave S & 12725 1st Ave S
- YB Tubless/Economy Wiring â€“ 633 SW 148th
- Frenzi â€“ 218 SW 153rd
- Boulevard Park Place Seniors Center â€“ 2805 S 125th
- Curves â€“ 17824 1st Ave S
- Breaktime â€“ 635 SW 152nd
- Page 2 Books â€“ 15706 1st Ave S
- Collins Chiropractic – 619 SW 152nd St.
- Dooley’s – 611SW 152nd St.
Christmas Outreach Sponsors include:
- Sylvester Middle School
- North Highline FD
- Highline Exchange Club
- Plush Pippin Pies
- Burien Town Square
- Burien/Normandy Park FD