Advertiser Bistro Baffi Hosting 6-Course New Year's Eve Dinner
BTB Advertiser Bistro Baffi Italian Cuisine will be holding a festive six-course New Year’s Eve Dinner, with two seatings on Thursday, Dec. 3st.
Here are the details:
WHAT: Bistro Baffi Italian Cuisine Six-Course New Year’s Eve Dinner
WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 31st at either 5pm-7:30pm or 7:30pm-closing
COST: $100 per person, includes six-course dinner
RSVP: Reservation required and space is limited â€“ please call (206) 244-0737 for your reservation today.
INFO: From their website:
Join us for a festive New Years Eve Dinner!
We are serving six course dinner.
- Stuffed mushrooms with prosciutto, roasted peppers, sun dried tomatoes, asparagus and pecans, served with spicy pink sauce.
- Caprese with fresh imported Buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Lobster ravioli, served with truffle oil , Alfredo sauce and wild mushrooms
- Chef Michael’s Caesar salad
- New york Steak with fresh herbs
- Fillet Mignon wrapped in prosciutto with Barolo wine reduction
- Chicken Oscar, with crab meat and Bearnaise sauce
- Catch of the day , yet to be caught
- Chef Michael’s award winning Tiramisu
Date: December 31st, 2009
Time: book your reservation for either of our two seating’s 5-7:30 or 7:30 -close
Reservation required. $100 per person, includes 6 course dinner.
Space is limited , please call (206) 244-0737 for your reservation today.
Would you like to have a â€œBlogvertorialâ€ Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by nearly 50,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]