City Holding Shoreline Master Program Planning Meeting Tuesday Night
The City of Burien will be holding “Planning Commission special meeting” on the Shoreline Master Program this Tuesday night (Mar. 16th) at 7pm at city hall.
If you are at all concerned or interested in what plan the city is developing for its shoreline and waterfront, you should attend.
Here are the details:
WHAT: Shoreline Master Program Planning Commission special meeting.
WHEN: March 16, 2010 beginning at 7pm.
WHERE: Burien City Hall, 400 SW 152nd Street, 1st Floor, Multipurpose Room/City Council Chamber; Burien, WAÂ 98166
CONTACT: (206) 248-5510 or via Email
INFO: According to the city’s website:
To continue working on Shoreline Master Program update.
- Will Burienâ€™s Shoreline Master Program Timeline Be Extended?
- LETTER: Response To Councimember Brian Bennettâ€™s Lake Burien Stance
- Burien Residents Air Concerns At Packed Shoreline Program Meeting
- Councilmember Brian Bennett: Open â€œLimited Secure Accessâ€ To Lake Burien
- Shoreline Master Program Meeting Tonight; Some Misinformation Debunked
- Educational Meeting On Cityâ€™s Shoreline Program Is Saturday At Mick Kellyâ€™s
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Burienâ€™s Shoreline Master Program Requires Citizen Involvement