BNI B-Town Business Builders Visitor's Day Is Wed., April 21
Our friends at Business Network International (BNI) local “B-Town Business Builders” group wanted us to let our Readers know that they’re holding a “Visitor’s Day” on Wednesday, April 21st at the Glen Acres Golf Club, located at 1000 S. 112th Street, in Seattle.
Here are the details:
WHAT: BNI B-Town Business Builders Visitors Day
WHEN: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, fromÂ 11:00am â€“ 1:00pm
WHERE: Glen Acres Golf Club (1000 S. 112th Street, Seattle, WA 98168)
COST: $15.00 (includes lunch)
INFO: From an email:
Learn how to grow your business with quality referrals
We hope you can join us for this unique opportunity. Learn how to generate a steady stream of prospects for your business using a proven referral system developed by BNI – Business Network International. Donâ€™t miss this chance to find out how you can lock out your competition from participating in our effective referral process.
Join us for the BNI B-Town Business Builders Visitors Day!
- When: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- Time: 11:00am â€“ 1:00pm
- Where: Glen Acres Golf Club (1000 S. 112th Street, Seattle, WA 98168)
- Cost: $15.00 (includes lunch)
Visitorsâ€™ Day hosts, the BNI B-Town Business Builders, will be interviewing for some key professions to join their chapter. Theyâ€™re also excited to introduce area business professionals to the worldâ€™s best known marketing secret â€“ word-of-mouth marketing. BNI has taken this concept and developed it into one of the most effective tools youâ€™ve ever used for growing your business.
Here are a few highlights about BNI:
- Started in 1985 in San Dimas, CA
- Worldâ€™s largest referral organization (now in 40 countries)
- Boasts more than 111,000 members in 5290+ chapters
- Generated more than $2.3 Billion in revenue for its members in 2008
- Offers a positive, supportive, structured environment
- Allows only one person per profession in a chapter
- Northwest Region has 45 chapters with more than 1100 members
Mark your calendar to attend this meeting and donâ€™t forget to bring at least 50 business cards!
Remember, compared to cold-call leads, a referral-based business means:
- A shorter and easier time to close the sale
- You close more sales â€“ so itâ€™s more profitable
- A higher retention rate with new customers
- You get second generation referrals â€“ so you get more business with less effort
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, April 21st at 11:00am!
B-Town Business Builders