Spaghetti Feed & Dance Raises Over $2,600 For Local Firefighters
On April 3rd, a band called The Rhythm Katz held a Spaghetti Feed & Dance fundraiser for the Burien/Normandy Park Fire Department, and we’re happy to report that the event raised over $2,600!
According to band member Daniel Moss, the money will be used by firefighters, “who will use it to purchase much-needed equipment, and improve their ability to effectively respond to heart and diabetes-related emergencies.”
Here’s a letter we received from Daniel:
To our sponsors, event staff and the hundreds of generous people that attended,
Thank you so much for your time, energy, thoughtfulness, and other contributions to the fundraiser for the Burien / Normandy Park Fire Dept. No. 2 on April 3, 2010.
Through your generosity, we were able to raise in excess of $2,600.00!
This will enable the Department to purchase much-needed equipment, to improve their ability to effectively respond to heart and diabetes-related emergencies. â€¨You have made a significant difference that will be felt by many, for many years to come.
Thank you so much for your continued support of the community!
With deep appreciation,
The Rhythm Katz – Classic Rock Band
Tim & Charlene Farnam
TJ Farnam Construction
EVENT STAFF MEMBERS:
Tim & Charlene Farnam, Dan Moss, Burien Eagles Staff, Joe, The Malaspino Family, Pattie Kirk, Lyn Wiltse, Megan Farnam, Joanna Kowalczyk, Marianne Peterson, Sean & Tami Finley, Steve Peterson, Steve Paschoes, Dan & Karen Jackson, Bonnie Parkinson, Shelly & Eric Cain, Scott & Vanessa Swedlund, Jamie Mettler, Terry & Joanna Mink, Melanie Gill and Bob Faunce.
- TJ Farnam Construction, Burien WA – Tim & Charlene Farnam
- Full Moon Productions, SeaTac WA – Dan Moss
- The Rhythm Katz – Dean Weaver, Dave Erwin, Jeff Johnston & Dan Moss
- The Burien Eagles Club & Members, Burien WA
- Solo Artist – Rodney Dean, Seattle WA
- DM Drum Studios, SeaTac WA – Dan Moss
- Cain Bolt & Gasket, South Park WA – Eric & Shelly Cain
- PDSA Consulting, Kirkland WA – Lyn Wiltse
- B & E Meats, Burien WA
- Bison Creek Pizza, Burien WA – Shauna Rumel
- Mick Kellyâ€™s Irish Pub, Burien WA – Mick Purdy & Adrian Kelly
- The Butler Restaurant, Des Moines WA â€“ Mike Collello & Jason McElroy
- CCâ€™s Lounge, Burien WA – Corinne Engel
- Emerald City Town Car, Normandy Park, WA – Marcus Perkins
- Elliot Bay Brewhouse and Pub, Burien WA – Michael
- Salâ€™s Deli, Burien WA – Jim
- Angeloâ€™s Italian Restaurant, Burien WA – Mark
- La Costa Mexican Restaurant, Burien WA
- White Line Silk Screening, Burien WA – Ernie
- Huckleberry Square Restaurant, Burien WA
- Chandlers/Danielâ€™s Seattle WA
- Full Moon Production – Dan Moss
- B-Townblog.com – Scott Schaefer
- Moss Chiropractic – Jonna Moss
- Mary Parkinson
And the many local business owners that allowed us to advertise at their establishments.
Thank you again!