Say You “Saw It On The B-Town Blog” & Receive Discount At Advertiser HAC
In Honor of Father’s Day, BTB Advertiser Highline Athletic Club (HAC) is offering a special â€“Â $25 Enrollment Through June 30th!
It’s the annual countdown to Father’s Day. Here’s a thought for aÂ great gift for Dad from our friends and advertiser Highline Athletic Club.
HAC is offering ALL B-Town Blog Readers an opportunity to enroll for just $25 (regularly $140-$200) starting today and continuing through June 30th. Monthly fees will depend on your membership type.
Don’t have a Dad? Buy it for Mom, buy it for your wife, buy it for yourself. Take advantage of this very special offer, now through the end of June. Just mention that you “saw it on The B-town Blog” to receive this special enrollment.
It’s never too late to get started â€“ no matter what your age. Consider these facts when making a decision to get started in an exercise program:
- Studies have shown that men who start exercising in midlife live longer. Exercise recommendations from the government advise that everyone be active, from children and teenagers to adults and older adults â€“ even people with disabilities and chronic conditions are encouraged to be active within their capabilities. Â In an ideal world, everyone would make exercise a lifelong habit, however some people have not yet caught on.
- AÂ new Swedish study shows that itâ€™s never too late to begin exercising. Although the benefits of an active life are greater if one starts earlier, science shows that starting late is much better than never.
- Men who exercised the most lived, on average, 2.5 years longer.
- Amongst previously sedentary men who began to exercise at 50, mortality rates were originally high, but after exercising for 10 years, their mortality rates dropped to nearly equal those of their more active peers.
- Muscular Strength Is Linked To Lower Mortality In Men -Building muscle is an important part of any exercise regimen. Muscle tissue has many vital functions, including basic movement and fine motor skills as well as the functioning of the cardiovascular and digestive systems.
With a membership to HAC you’ll be giving the gift of Health to your loved ones, whether it be your Dad, Mom, spouse, partner or your kids.
Think about it, then come in and mention the Fatherâ€™s Day Offer that you “saw on The B-Town Blog” and take advantage of this incredible savings.Â You’ll find them in Burien at 125 South 156, or can call them at 206-246-9000.
HAC has been serving the community for over 22 years and is committed to assisting members in reaching their health and fitness goals, and was voted â€œBEST GYMâ€ by King 5 Evening Magazines â€“ Best of Contest!Â Â That’s for ALL of the Seattle area.
[Would you like to have a â€œBlogvertorialâ€ story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]