New Advertiser Cox Financial Sponsoring Stock Market Ticker on B-Town Blog!
The B-Town Blog is pleased to announce the world premiere of a stock market ticker to our site, brought to you by our newest advertiser, Cox Financial located right here in Burien. Now you can keep track of the stock market right on BTB (look in our sidebar, right beneath the weather!)
â€œWe are interested in working with more people just like you,â€ is the motto of Cox Financial.
Owner Chuck Cox has nearly 30 years experience in the financial industry, where he recently celebrated the 10th Anniversary of Cox Financial and his association with Raymond James.
Brian Fredericks is celebrating his seventh year in the financial services industry, and his fourth year with Cox and Raymond James. He’s responsible for financial planning and investment management.
Cox Financial is an independent firm. The advisors at Cox Financial offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Hereâ€™s what they specialize in (from their website):
Having choices is important in investing. We believe investors’ plans should change as their lifestyles and needs do. Through Raymond James investors are offered an extensive array of investment alternatives and services.
- Asset Allocation – Asset allocation versus diversification – what’s the difference?
- Asset Management – Discover the benefits of professional asset management.
- Estate Planning – Trust services for the preservation of assets and the fulfillment of wishes.
- Financial Planning – Your financial future is important. Don’t trust it to just anyone.
- Mutual Funds – Your purchasing power at work.
- Retirement Planning – In today’s rapidly changing world, retirement planning has never been more challenging. Working with a financial advisor to map a comprehensive, thoughtful retirement strategy and keep it on track is essential to your future well-being.
- Stocks – How do stocks fit into my financial plan?
- College Planning – What will it take to deliver the dream?
- Bonds – Are bonds right for you?
- Identity Theft – The more you know about identity theft, the better you can protect yourself.
- 401(k) – What to expect from your 401(k) advisor.
- Insurance and Annuities – Preparing for the unexpected may start with quality insurance alternatives
In addition to their financial planning expertise, Chuck and Brian are everywhere in the Burien and Highline communities.
Chuck tells us, â€œWe are committed to improving the world around us. We will remain active in civic organizations that strive to improve our local and global communities.â€
Chuck and Brian are active and involved in:
- The Southwest King County Chamber
- Discover Burien
- Southcenter Rotary
- Burien/White Center Rotary
- Highline School Foundation
- Ruth Dykeman
- Highline YMCA
- Aviation High School
- Seattle Yacht Club
Whatâ€™s next for the dynamic financial planning duo at Cox?
Itâ€™s the 2nd Annual Cox Financial Golf Tournament to benefit the Highline YMCA
This event is a jointly sponsored by the Burien/White Center, Seatac and Southcenter Rotary Clubs and will be held on August 26th at Washington National Golf Club. Itâ€™s a fundraiser for the Highline YMCA. For more information click here.
It is the shared goal of the three rotary clubs to earn $50,000 for the Highline YMCA over five years. Theyâ€™ve also got a matching grant from the K-Mart Foundation.
Next time you see Chuck and Brian out and about, give them a big B-Town thanks for sponsoring our new stock market ticker. Better, yet, give them a call at 206-433-1700, check out their website here, or stop by the Burien office at 112 SW 157th.
And remember, they are just sponsoring the ticker, and donâ€™t have anything to do with the numbers!
[Would you like to have a â€œBlogvertorialâ€ story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 80,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]