VIDEO: Time Lapse Of Burien’s Wild Strawberry Festival
We placed a time lapse camera on the balcony of the top condo on the northeast corner of Burien Town Square, and set it to record one frame every 30 seconds of this weekend’s Wild Strawberry Festival.
Two days of action is condensed into 1:27 of video, which includes its own dramas and mysteries.
Some things to watch for:
- Around :12 in, watch as the Bouncy Houses are first inflated, then deflated again around :18.
- The sun rises on an empty field around :25.
- Bouncy Houses inflate again around :38.
- The support structure for the Cabiri Acrobats goes up around :47.
- Disaster strikes around 1:03 as the Bouncy Houses lose power and deflate!
- The day is saved around 1:11 as power is restored and the Bouncy Houses re-inflate. Whew…
- Do you see yourself? It’s sort of a hyper “Where’s Waldo?” of Burien…
Here’s the resulting video: