We placed a time lapse camera on the balcony of the top condo on the northeast corner of Burien Town Square , and set it to record one frame every 30 seconds of this weekend’s Wild Strawberry Festival.
Two days of action is condensed into 1:27 of video, which includes its own dramas and mysteries.
Some things to watch for:
- Around :12 in, watch as the Bouncy Houses are first inflated, then deflated again around :18.
- The sun rises on an empty field around :25.
- Bouncy Houses inflate again around :38.
- The support structure for the Cabiri Acrobats  goes up around :47.
- Disaster strikes around 1:03 as the Bouncy Houses lose power and deflate!
- The day is saved around 1:11 as power is restored and the Bouncy Houses re-inflate. Whew…
- Do you see yourself? It’s sort of a hyper “Where’s Waldo?” of Burien…
Here’s the resulting video:Facebook Twitter Subscribe