We’ve Got The Goods To Help You Start Plotting Your Brat Trot Pub Crawl
The 2010 Burien Brat Trot Pub Crawl is coming Friday, Sept. 17th, and it’s going to be a wild, crazy and fun-filled night full of lots o’local peeps, libations, food, drink deals, entertainment, and of course…lots of fundraising for the Highline Schools Foundation for Excellence.
Bib and passport sales will start at the Tin Room Bar, located at 923 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien, beginning at 6pm.
Here are the details of the pre-function Pub Crawl on Friday, Sept. 17th:
- 7pm: Start at The Tin Room, where you’ll pick up an official crawl bib # for just $10 (GET THERE EARLY!).
- See the movie “Beerfest” at the Tin Theater to get you in the mood for a week-long celebration starting tonight (Friday Sept. 10th) playing at 7pm through Sunday.
- You’ll then “crawl” to at least five of the official local stops (see list below) and enjoy drink and food specials.
- The infamous “Yodeling Dominatrix” Manuela Horn will perform four shows at the Tin Theater on the night of the Crawl.
- At each stop you will gather visitation stickers (or stamps) to qualify for a fabulous door prize drawing to be held at The Tin Room at 11pm.
- 11pm: Return to the Tin Room for Burien the big giveaway finale.
- There will be numerous food and drink specials from area business worth crawling to, such as:
- 909 Coffee & Wine: $3 Drafts.
- B-Town Burgers and Shakes: $1 soda, $1 Fries, $5 cheeseburger and fry.
- Eat Local: 2 bottles of Viognier Wine $16.98, free fruit crisp w/any purchase
- Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub: $3.50 Micro Brews, $1 corned beef sliders. Live music: No Difference.
- Bison Creek Pizza & Pub: $6 16oz Bud Light and Slice of Pizza.
- Filbertos: $2.75 Tap beer, $4 you call it; $8.50 pizza, $8.50 calamari app; Live music from RLS Band.
- CC’s Lounge: Live music from The Rhythm Katz.
- Burien Press: Free shots of espresso!
- Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub: Happy hour pricing all night.
- Sidestreet Kitchen & Bar: $2 hefewiezen, $3 Jagermeister, $2 brats.
- The Hobnobber (!): Specials TBA.
- Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub: Specials TBA.
Also, don’t forget to register for the actual Brat Trot run, which is two days later, on Sunday, Sept. 19th (this way runners can do the crawl and not worry about running with a hangover) – just click here.
For more information, visit the Brat Trot Pub Crawl website here.