Plot Your Brat Trot Pub Crawl – Here’s The Official, Downloadable Guide/Map
We’re proud to be a sponsor, along with The Tin Room, of Friday night’s Brat Trot Pub Crawl, a fundraiser for the Highline Schools Foundation that’s sure to be a great, fun night celebrating all that B-Town’s nightlife has to offer.
Twelve local bars and restaurants are participating (see list and details below), with lots of specials (can you say $3 Jagers?), live music, food and more…and “Crawlers” only have to get five stamps to be entered in the big prize giveaway.
As always, we remind all Pub Crawlers to plan for either a designated driver, or to cab it (or walk) home safely.
Since we’re a sponsor, we have advance notice of the entire event, along with a downloadable, printable PDF Passport and Map (click here to download your own) so you can start plotting your crawl right now. It was designed by our very own Nicholas Johnson, with map-making help from Michael Brunk!
Here are the details of the Brat Trot Pub Crawl on Friday, Sept. 17th:
- 6pm+: Bib and passport sales will start at the Tin Room Bar, located at 923 SW 152nd Street in Olde Burien . Pick up an official crawl bib for just $10 (it’s recommended that you get there early).
- You’ll then have between 6/8pm and 11pm to “crawl” to at least five of the official local stops (see list below) and enjoy drink and food specials.
- The infamous “Yodeling Dominatrix” Manuela Horn will perform four shows at the Tin Theater on the night of the Crawl; check for a schedule there (it’s next to the Tin Room).
- At each stop you will gather visitation stickers (or stamps) to qualify for a fabulous door prize drawing to be held at The Tin Room at 11pm.
- 11pm: Return to the Tin Room for the big prize giveaway finale!
- There will be numerous food and drink specials from area business worth crawling to, such as:
- 909 Coffee & Wine: $3 Drafts.
- B-Town Burgers and Shakes: $1 soda, $1 Fries, $5 cheeseburger and fry.
- Eat Local: 2 bottles of Viognier Wine $16.98, free fruit crisp w/any purchase
- Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub: $3.50 Micro Brews, $1 corned beef sliders. Live music: No Difference.
- Bison Creek Pizza & Pub: $6 16oz Bud Light and Slice of Pizza.
- Filbertos: $2.75 Tap beer, $4 you call it; $8.50 pizza, $8.50 calamari app; Live music from RLS Band.
- CC’s Lounge: Live music from The Rhythm Katz.
- Burien Press: Free shots of espresso!
- Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub: Happy hour pricing all night.
- Sidestreet Kitchen & Bar: $2 hefewiezen, $3 Jagermeister, $2 brats.
- The Hobnobber (!): Specials TBA.
- Mick Kelly’s Irish Pub: Specials TBA.
Here’s the official map of the crawl (to see a larger version, click on the image; to download the Passport/Map as a printable PDF, click here):
For more information, visit the Brat Trot Pub Crawl website here.