Burien Goodwill’s Halloween Costume Show Is This Saturday At Noon
The Burien Goodwill Store will be holding a Halloween Costume Show this Saturday, Oct. 16th at Noon at their location at 1031 SW 128th Street.
This show is intended to give shoppers “creative Halloween costume ideas,” and is an annual, oftentimes humorous, tradition.
Here are the details:
WHAT: Burien Goodwill will hold a Halloween Costume Show to give shoppers great Halloween costumes ideas.
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 16; 12 p.m.
WHERE: Burien Goodwill store: 1031 SW 128th Street.
INFO: Here’s what to expect:
- Employees and their children will model costumes created with items straight from the store’s racks.
- The fashion shows give shoppers great costume ideas and inspiration to create their own unique outfit.
- Those looking for a costume who need more help can speak with Costume Consultants from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday in October.
- Goodwill is the best place to find unique, fun, quirky and spooky costumes at affordable prices. There’s no need to spend lots of money on new costumes when Goodwill stocks plenty of new and gently-used costumes at a fraction of the price.
- Facepaint, masks, broomsticks and many other accessories that put the finishing touches on costumes can be found in Goodwill’s stores.
- By reusing clothing in the racks to create costumes, people can be eco-friendly with their Halloween celebrations.
- Buying your costume at Goodwill supports free job training and education programs for people in the community.
Here are some photos of costumes from previous shows courtesy Goodwill’s Flickr Page:
Burien Goodwill is part of Seattle Goodwill Industries, a private, nonprofit organization that has served the central and northern Puget Sound since 1923. Its free job training and education programs and services help low-income and underserved people obtain the skills they need to secure employment so they may achieve economic self-sufficiency. For more information about Goodwill programs, please call toll-free 1-877-GIVE4GOOD or visit the Web site at seattlegoodwill.org.