Free Candy, Haunted House, Wiener Dog Races At “Boo In Burien” Oct. 30th
The annual “Boo In Burien” is coming Saturday, Oct. 30th, from Noon – 5pm, and it’s sure to be a fun (and sometimes sweet, sometimes scary) time for the entire family.
Local businesses will be handing out free candy (until its gone that is), there will be hayrides, a haunted house, pumpkin bowling, painting, scary storytelling, a dog costume parade, and everyone’s favorite – Wiener Dog Races!
All events are free, and it’ll be a full day of fun on SW 152nd.
Activities will include:
- Noon – 5pm: Hayrides
- Noon – Until Candy is Gone: Trick or Treating
- 1pm – 5pm: Haunted House at Moss Chiropractic
- Pumpkin Bowling at Elliott Bay Brewhouse
- Noon – til Gone: Paint Pumpkins at Grocery Outlet
- Scary Story Telling by Burien Little Theater at Burien Books
- Kids Crafts at Collins Chiropractic
- 3pm: Children’s Costume Parade in Olde Burien
- Noon – 3pm: Costumed Dog Parade in Olde Burien
- 4pm: Wiener Dog Races in Olde Burien
Boo In Burien is sponsored by Discover Burien.