REMINDER: “Night Of The Pumpkin” Is Friday Night At Community Center
REMINDER: “Night of the Pumpkin” will haunt the Burien Community Center and Dottie Harper Park from 6:30pm – 9pm this Friday night, Oct. 22nd.
At this event, you can Learn the THRILLER dance, enjoy live music, hear storytelling around a bonfire, & checkout groovy DAY OF THE DEAD altars!
There will also be Kids’ Carnival Games and inflatable toys with $4 per child wristband.
And…Face painting and photos too!
Here are the details:
WHAT: “Night Of The Pumpkin”
WHEN: Friday, October 22nd from 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: Burien Community Center & Dottie Harper Park, located at 14700 6th Ave SW
INFO: From a flier:
Come dressed up in your favorite costume for a night of fun for the whole family.
Carnival Games and Inflatable Bouncer – $4 wristbands per child over the age of 1 years old.
Other family activities are FREE!
Storytelling by the bonfire out at the Dottie Harper Council Ring by Burien Little Theatre, Puppet Theater by Clay Martin, Face Painting, Day of the Dead Altars, Music, Learn the “Thriller” Dance, and Hot Coco by Burien Press.
- Carnival Games $4 wristbands per child for children over the age of 1 years old.
- Storytelling by the bonfire out at the Dottie Harper Council Ring by Burien Little Theatre
- Puppet Theater by Clay Martin
- Face Painting
- Day of the Dead Altars by Highline Historical Society
- Inflatable Bouncer
- Photo Corner
- Learn the “Thriller” Dance for the Thrill the world event!
- Hot Coco by Burien Press